Whether you are taking a Spanish course with us or not, always you can book any of the following complementary services we offer to our students.
These tours are:
- Guided in Spanish by a teacher of Spanish as foreign language as a way for you to practice and improve your Spanish. You can ask questions / speak in English when it is necessary.
- Guided in English for people who don´t know any Spanish or don´t know enough Spanish.
A day tour is the most effective way to discover the highlights and the diversity of Buenos Aires and its many neighborhoods in just half /one day.
Our day tours offer you the opportunity to explore Buenos Aires through walking & public transport to see the city up-close & personal.
Since we offer private tours, the itinerary is not fixed, but organized according to the person / group interests and preferences.
All our day tours are customized and personalized and we also offer thematic tours.
- Half day private tour
- Full day private tour
Between airport and accommodation: US $ 50 each way. Jorge, the school´s driver, will wait for you at the airport with a sign with your name, so that you can recognize him.
Airport/City Pick Up
- Pick Ups from /to the City
Group or private classes of tango, salsa and folklore at the school or at partner´s schools specialized in dances.
- 2 group classes
- 2 hrs each class/total 4 hrs per week. These classes are offered Monday to Friday from 8 to 10 pm
- 2 one-on-one classes. The timetable is arranged according to the student´s preferences.
- 1 hr each class/total 2 hrs per week
- one-on-one classes