This Saturday we celebrate the night of the museums, there will be many different places to go for free, some interesting options are:
1) The Galileo Galilei Planetarium: where a fulldome short will be presented that will invite us to discover some secrets of the stars of the unverse that surrounds us. (Sarmiento Av. and Pres. Figueroa Alcorta Av.)
2) Kim Yun Shin Museum: Paintings and sculptures made of wood. Children activities. Live Corean music. An interview with the artist. (2945 Felipe Vallese st., 1st floor)
3) Modern Art Museum: more than 250 master pieces. Movies. Two live concerts. Virtual reality. Workshops: Through makeup as a leading element we will modify our faces and tour the museum as if we were living master pieces of the museum. We also invite you to experiment with fluorescent crayons in ultraviolet light, strokes in the dark!
(350 San Juan Av.)
4) MALBA Museum: a new tour of Latin American art of the twentieth century from the emblematic works of the museum´s heritage. The exhibition brings together 240 pieces by more than 200 artists. (3415 Figueroa Alcorta Av.)
5) Recoleta Cultural Center: paintings. Live shows. Hip Hop battles. 80´s dances. Books reeding. (1930 Junin st.)
And more in: http://lanochedelosmuseos.gob.ar/2019/Inm/es/museos-y-espacios