Are you looking for a special place for this 14th?
There is a very romantic option next to the river.
Enjoy the view in this atypical restaurant.
Valentine’s Day menu
1st plate (one of your choice)
• Nicoise salad (mix of green leaves, papines, chauchas, black olives, tomatoes, egg and citrus sauce).
• Buratas on bruschetta of country bread (with raw ham, basil, roasted tomato and honey sauce).
• Rabas a la romana (squid tube tender and battered in flour with tartar sauce)
• Skewers of breaded prawns (in Panko with Romesco sauce).
THE MAIN PLATE (ONE TO ELECTION)
• Pumpkin ravioli with fine herbal creams
• Black rice with octopus, squid and calameritis
• Grilled pink salmon with spinach gratin and star potatoes.
• Chicken breast stuffed with cooked Gruyere, ham and red pepper, with risolee potatoes and mushroom cream.
• Bondiola black (coocked in black beer with caramelized sweet potatoes).
Desserts (one choice)
• Cheese flan with passion fruit reduction
• Chocolate trilogy (semi-bitter chocolate mousse, filled with milk chocolate, Creamy white chocolate.
Red wine, white wine or sparkling Luigi Bosca + Water.
Where? Costanera Av. and Sarmiento Av.
Leave A Comment